Prostitute Mickey Prostitute Mickey

Ho Hooo!

A Fantasian sounds HOT! Brilliant, I loved every second. Great work.

I Swear To God I Swear To God

Um....

Anyone else get a boner?

A Bitter Revenge A Bitter Revenge

A very positive message.

I think we could all learn a lot from your wisdom.

Vein Clearance Vein Clearance

Not bad at all.

Pretty good little game, good for killing a few minutes although the upgrades side of it was a little confusing. I wasn't 100% sure when i'd actually bought things.

I think you've created a timeless character in Biology Man. You could work with anti drug campaigners "Biology Man wants to help You clean up your veins!" it writes itself.

Aireas Aireas

A good game actually.

Nice little game, well packaged, with some good features. I mainly wanted to review this though because I think the reviewer below me is being extremely unfair to this game. Who cares how many games like this you've seen, why not judge this one on its own merit?

Attack of the Dead Attack of the Dead

Buggy, but has potential.

There are some REALLY big errors in this game, for instance you seem to be only able to use the pistol? The reloading is ridiculously slow. You like to think a soldier in this situation would maybe be a bit more focused when it came to keeping bullets in his gun! It was confusing on the upgrades menu how when I upgraded the "headshot bonus" to max, the next time round i could upgrade it again and the bar had gone back to zero.
I don't like that when the enemies die they simply disappear. I understand that corpses means lag, but they could at least fall down!

On the whole though, not a bad effort. Have another go at it and it could be something fun. I hope this helps.

DJ Comet-Rapture DJ Comet-Rapture

One of my favourite tracks...ever!

This is one hell of a bloody good track. I have to listen to it at least 10 times a day! Always have it on in the car. I'm determined to get this one as your best of '07.

Love all your work Comet, keep it up!

TheComet responds:

If you want to hear a new version of it, listen to "Fracture" :)
It's better mastered, has an extended ending, and just sounds better in general

Batman NES - Stage 1 remix Batman NES - Stage 1 remix

All came flooding back :D

Brilliant work! As soon as I heard it, the memories all came back. That game kicked my ass so hard! Great music though and this really does it justice.

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

Truly beautiful

This is one of the most emotive and well composed pieces of music I have heard on here. I can't stop listening to it. Each time I do, it conjours up different emotions and ideas. It would be perfect played over a silent film as the music conveys all the emotions necessary for a melancholic piece.

Extremely moving. I wish you all the success you rightly deserve in the future.

broove responds:

And thank you for the best wishes aswell ;)