DJ Comet-Rapture DJ Comet-Rapture

One of my favourite tracks...ever!

This is one hell of a bloody good track. I have to listen to it at least 10 times a day! Always have it on in the car. I'm determined to get this one as your best of '07.

Love all your work Comet, keep it up!

TheComet responds:

If you want to hear a new version of it, listen to "Fracture" :)
It's better mastered, has an extended ending, and just sounds better in general

Batman NES - Stage 1 remix Batman NES - Stage 1 remix

All came flooding back :D

Brilliant work! As soon as I heard it, the memories all came back. That game kicked my ass so hard! Great music though and this really does it justice.

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

Truly beautiful

This is one of the most emotive and well composed pieces of music I have heard on here. I can't stop listening to it. Each time I do, it conjours up different emotions and ideas. It would be perfect played over a silent film as the music conveys all the emotions necessary for a melancholic piece.

Extremely moving. I wish you all the success you rightly deserve in the future.

broove responds:

And thank you for the best wishes aswell ;)

Dun Dun Dun Dundun Dundun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dundun Dundun Dun

Catchy

Well, you're shameless promotion has paid off haha.
I really like the song, nice little 8bit tune and the vocal style really reminds of The Magic Numbers. Plus, it's easy enough to sing along with ;)

Fallen (Industrial) - AndY J Fallen (Industrial) - AndY J

Unbelievable!

This is jus perfect!! I cannot tell you how much I love this track. I defy anyone to listen to this and not start headbangin haha.
I can't wait to hear more of your work.

Damage Meter Damage Meter

Outstanding!

This is a really badass track, the bassline has HUGE attitude and I just love it. Excellent work.

Blordow responds:

haha yeah the bassline is quite powerful! thankyou!

:.:DNB:.: :.:DNB:.:

Definately

To say this is only just over a minute long, you've managed to pack quite a lot of stuff in here. I think you really have something here and to not finish it would be a great shame. Stick at it.

TomaMoto Voice Demo 2008 TomaMoto Voice Demo 2008

Wow!!!

This is spot on Josh. I'm tearin up maaan...You're like a damn role model! That was brilliant. You're on VAC right? Hit me up so that I might gain your powers and adoring fans!!! Muhuhahahahahaaaaaa.

+Factory+ +Factory+

Just brilliant

This is so good. Really excellent work. I just can't gush about this enough. I can absolutely see this pumping out over some elaborate fight scene in an action movie or sumthing. Great stuff!

WritersBlock responds:

POW! Thanks for the review.

The Legend of Zelda: NES Mix The Legend of Zelda: NES Mix

So many memories...

Wow, really great job man. This brings back all those Zelda memories from my youth flooding back :D I love the way you cut at 00:42 and then build it back up again, really foot tappy lol. Great work!