Vein Clearance Vein Clearance

Not bad at all.

Pretty good little game, good for killing a few minutes although the upgrades side of it was a little confusing. I wasn't 100% sure when i'd actually bought things.

I think you've created a timeless character in Biology Man. You could work with anti drug campaigners "Biology Man wants to help You clean up your veins!" it writes itself.

Aireas Aireas

A good game actually.

Nice little game, well packaged, with some good features. I mainly wanted to review this though because I think the reviewer below me is being extremely unfair to this game. Who cares how many games like this you've seen, why not judge this one on its own merit?

Attack of the Dead Attack of the Dead

Buggy, but has potential.

There are some REALLY big errors in this game, for instance you seem to be only able to use the pistol? The reloading is ridiculously slow. You like to think a soldier in this situation would maybe be a bit more focused when it came to keeping bullets in his gun! It was confusing on the upgrades menu how when I upgraded the "headshot bonus" to max, the next time round i could upgrade it again and the bar had gone back to zero.
I don't like that when the enemies die they simply disappear. I understand that corpses means lag, but they could at least fall down!

On the whole though, not a bad effort. Have another go at it and it could be something fun. I hope this helps.

Peresvet Battle Peresvet Battle

Good idea, but doesn't work.

I like the style and the gameplay even if it is nothing groundbreaking, but it would be good for a few minutes. If of course it worked! You cannot kill the enemies in the foreground?! Fix it please.

Jump_or_Die Jump_or_Die

Much better now you can actually play it.

A simple little game that's good for killing a few minutes. It takes some kinda twisted genius to combine skipping and execution haha.
On the whole, good job.

ganoncrazy responds:

thanks brotha!

AVGM AVGM

Very funny...

Hahaha great way to illustrate how gamers will keep goin with something for even the smallest and most pointless reason.
When I finished I felt so dirty and worthless, like everyone was laughing at me and judging me....Almost like i'd been raped....Oh, but I did have a huuuuge boner, so it's cool.
Great work guys.

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

Excellent.

I love this game. It has a really sinister feel to it. It'd be a huge cliche I know, but I was sure someone was going to pop up at the peep hole when I was fleeing the apartment.
Really great job.
10/10
5/5

On Yer Bike On Yer Bike

Not bad, but...

I kinda like this game, it's simple and quite amusing. My main gripe with is the fact that it's meant to be a quick and simple 'kill 5 minutes' game, but all the adverts kinda spoil this sentiment. After restarting twice I simply couldn't be bothered to wait while the ads loaded again, so just gave up.

Y3KRace Y3KRace

Fun, but way too diffecult.

On the whole this isn't a bad racer, decent graphics and good sense of speed. My only gripe is the timer. It's SO harsh! It seems to be set so you can't ever make a mistake anywhere and you have to arrive at the next checkpoint just as the timer is about to zero. If you fix this it's a definate winner.

Invasions Invasions

Not bad

Nicely presented, but hardly original. All in all, pretty true to the original. It would've been nice if you'd tried to put some ideas of your own into it.